Friday, August 08, 2008

Haircuts and bingo....

So, I haven't done much blogging this week. Just trying to get back in the routine of working, etc. Dad made me an awesome office space here in Florida that makes working super comfortable and pleasant. I think up until now, I still feel like I am on vacation but the fact that I live here is starting to sink in.

The first weekend I got here, I went and had 8 inches cut off my hair....I don't really know why, for some reason it just seemed cumbersome here and supposedly when you make one change in life, you tend to make many, so off with the hair.

Mom and I started our weekly trip to Bingo on Tuesday night....we didn't win anything but it was a nice evening out and we had fun. Soon we will be regulars and I am sure there will be stories to tell.

My uncle Jim is coming into town tomorrow for a week.....it will be a fun visit and I am looking forward to seeing him. Mom took next week off from work so she can spend time with him too.

More from Florida later.....I miss everyone in Texas !

2 comments:

Season said...

Did you feel a great release when you cut your hair? Sounds like you are doing great in Florida. I'm sure you do miss your friends in TX. I sure miss TX too. Keep bloggin'!

Digital Fortress said...

Post a pic of your new haircut!!!