Monday, June 16, 2008

The BIG Announcement

I'm moving to ....
Myspace GlittersMyspace GlittersMyspace GlittersMyspace GlittersMyspace GlittersMyspace GlittersMyspace Glitters

Yikes. I know, CRAZY !!

If you want to know the specifics of WHY, comment on this post and I will email you or tell you next time I talk to you. I can say it is not financial, more personal. Basically, my parents made me an offer I could not refuse. It scares me a little bit. I am 42 years old and I have been on my own for almost 25 years and now I am moving in with my mom and dad. Scary.

Don't get me wrong, and I am not just saying this because they are reading it, my parents are the best. The absolute best, but my whole family, no matter how close we are, is very independent and opinionated so there are bound to be some tenuous times. So, let me say now in case I forget to say it enough while I am there, I am very GRATEFUL to them for this opportunity.

So, the plan was originally to move at the end of August but basically I have decided, why wait and am now planning on moving at the end of July. I will be putting in my vacation days tomorrow and then the planning, organizing and executing the move will begin. Initial steps include; getting a storage place and getting rid of some furniture. Other than that, each weekend until then will be spent going thru things; tossing stuff, packing for storage and packing for Florida.

So, more on all of this as it develops. PLEASE feel free to ask questions in my comments and I will do my best to answer them in future posts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're really coming. I can hardly wait. A year will go by too fast. See you soon. We're ready!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey let us know if you need any help packing or moving anything! can't wait to see you after the year!!

--Mandy

Digital Fortress said...

Moving to sunny Florida!

I got dibs on the coffee table!

Have a safe move and enjoy the time there with your family!

Anonymous said...

Will you be close to any good dive sites????

Maybe I should make a Friday nite at No Frills before you head east.

Anonymous said...

Wowsas Tracy! That's exciting! Best of luck to ya girl! I will be out of town the last weekend in July but would love to see you before you go (seeing as how I haven't seen you in like 2 years!) Let me know what your plans are the weekend of July the 18th! At least I think that is a weekend:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
It's too bad we didn't get the lunchbunch together before you move. I wish you the best of luck. Keep in touch! Weav