Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OK - this was fun

There is this website that basically is a slogan generator. You can put in your name or maybe you have a catch word or nickname you use. Here are a few of the slogans it generated for me that I loved :
  • Because Tracy is Complicated Enough.
  • All Tracy, All The Time.
  • Got Tracy?
  • I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Tracy.
  • When You've Got Tracy, Flaunt It.
  • All You Need is a Tracy and a Dream.
  • Got a Tracy? You're in Luck.
  • Tracy: The Other White Meat. [lol]
  • I'm Cuckoo For Tracy.

and the best one....

Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Tracy.

Go generate your own slogans......[warning some may be a little R-rated with your name in them]

The Advertising Slogan Generator

Have fun !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I did it one time and got a winner
Great Mandy! Great Times!

Season said...

I did it and it gave me:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Season! Love it!