Monday, April 14, 2008

Love you ! [Gotcha Dad !]

So, I realized yesterday that I haven't really posted much this semester about school. I don't know why really. I guess I don't have any dynamic teachers this semester that are interesting enough to talk about and God knows pre-calculus doesn't lend itself to much interesting conversation. Classes are going well, I am expecting 2 As this semester - woo hoo ! I plan to take the summer off, as I usually do, because it is just too hard to take classes in the summer because they are EVERY day. It's just too much.

I'm going to Abilene this weekend to see my sister and family. The kids have all kinds of things going on so I will take all of that in..I am going to do everything in my power to remember to take some pics while I am there because this blog is long overdue for pics.

Other than that, nothing going on .... I need to get over my writer's block, that's for sure. More on that some other time. Later.

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Can't wait to see you Thursday! Get over that writers' block, it is so unlike you!