Friday, August 31, 2007

School Update

So, school started on the 27th.....I decided to "cowboy up" and take three classes this semester. It's funny how people always remind you that you "aren't 25 any more" when they think you should do MORE and also when they think you should SLOW DOWN.

The classes I am taking are as follows [and they sound much more daunting than they are] :

ENGL 2350 : INTRODUCTION TO TEXTUAL ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
MATH 1332 : FUNCTIONS, DATA, AND APPLICATIONS
GEOL 1426 : EARTH HISTORY

I have class and/or work Monday through Thursday from 8a - 830p and class on Friday from 8a - 12n. It's busy but even though I am not 25 anymore, I can still handle it and it is good exercise....plus, I am not 25 anymore, so I need to get on with it.

Oh, yes......folder colors :

ENGL 2350
MATH 1332
GEOL 1426


More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah- whatever with the "not 25 anymore", you're not !!! I'm sure you'll do fine. Love ya'