Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's obvious, I need a vacation.....

.....because lately everything is getting on my last nerve.
  • I went to Haagen Daz at the mall this weekend to get a giftcard for a friend's birthday. Of course, there is one person working who is barely 16 and doesn't speak English very well and they have no idea what I am talking about even though they had at least 10 signs advertising gift cards.

  • I went to Steve and Barry's to buy a pair of tennis shoes, the only one in my size is the display shoe, I ask the sales person where the pair is and she says their display shoes are all singles.

  • Monday I am working and at about 9:00a maintenance in pounding on my door wanting me to move my car because they are paving the parking lot. A note on my door the day before would have been nice.

  • Today I came into work and all of our systems are up and down, I just wanted to toss my hands in the air and go back to bed.
14 more days.

No comments: