Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mavericks Fever

Okay - so I like a lot of sports, baseball, football, hockey, basketball, golf....etc. I know pretty much how all of them are played and while I am not obsessed, when a good game is on, I can get into it and watch. When my home town team is in the playoffs, I definitely get invested.

But, last year, I really got into basketball....specifically, the Dallas Mavericks. They have a good team and they are local....and I wish I could say that was the draw....but alas, it was this picture that drew me in.....



DIRK NOWITZKI - I mean, come on.....7 feet of sizzle.

Anyway......right now they are also in the playoffs, I think they have a good shot at going all the way, and DIRK is on track for NBA MVP this year. Their current series is against the Golden State Warriors and heading into game 3 tomorrow night, they are 1-1.

So, you'll find me at the local sports bar on the nights they play wearing my Mrs. Nowitzki t-shirt......[just kidding I'm not that obsessed].

GO MAVS !!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Yes you are that obsessed. Send pics of you in the shirt on game night. You can hold your Heratio pic, and your Tony Danza CD's! Go Mavs.

Tracy said...

Remind me again, why do I love you ??