Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bloom where you are planted.....

....don't freak, two days in a row. ::wink::

Okay, so now I have a real patio with chairs and a table and still room to walk around. I love to have plants on the patio, but I like to grow them from seeds. I planted some this past weekend and some yesterday. Here are picture of what I have planted. I will give you updates when they sprout and as they grow - how FUN !!

[These are pink Impatients]

[these are come multi-colored flowers - can't remember the name - LOL]

[This is a little herb garden that Joey's
girlfriend, Dina gave me for Christmas]


[this little guy was watching while I planted]

I will probably get a few flowers that are already blooming from the garden center this weekend too so I can enjoy them now. I think "winter", if you can call it that in Texas, is over so it is just sunshine and heat to look forward to for the next 6 months at least.

Happy Spring !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see your little flowers when they bloom. Be sure you blog pictures! Sure hope your laptop allows you to spend a longer time in FL.

JoLynn said...

Can't wait to see your flowers!