Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blog slump.....

....OK. My friend Aaron at work just made me realize, I am in a blog slump. He said I am always saying I will write something else soon and then I never do. Apparently, he is right. So, I am going to try and get back on track for the rest of this month and then from that point on. Oooppps.....I guess I just said it again. I guess I need to just do it and quit talking about it.

School is going fine, spring break was last week and it was nice to be off of school for a week. I had a statistics test last night that I think I did OK on and I have an Environmental Science test on Monday. This semester seems to be zipping by. I hope they post the summer schedules soon so I can get signed up and get my August vacation planned for Florida.

So, I am off for two days now, my weekend.

3 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Aaron reads your blog?

I've enjoyed your last entries.

I know about being in a blog slump too. :(

JoLynn said...

And yet here we are four days later with no new post.

Digital Fortress said...

Jolynn has got you there?

Where's the new posts Tracy?!?!?!?