Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ugh....

So, I just realized that it has been almost a week since my last blog, what is wrong with me ?? I guess, as predicted, with school etc. my life has started to get a little mundane. Right now, I am sick. I know, I never get sick......but I have a sore throat and some congestion. Of course, much to my mother's dismay, I have not gone to the doctor. I know I should have yesterday while I was off but, I didn't.

Let's see....in school this past week we had a test in Statistics. It was easy. Maybe because I dislike my Stats teacher so much and think he is incapable of teaching, I studied harder, unsure of what the heck he might put on there. But, I was done in like 12 minutes with the whole test....I know I missed one, maybe two that I just didn't know or guessed at, but sitting there any longer wasn't going to help. Dr. Kuban, Environmental Science, gave us Wednesday night off for Valentine's day so it was a nice short evening for a change.

I had DVR issues again this week.....grrrr. I had been recording every episode of Veronica Mars for my sister because she doesn't get it on her cable and I finally figured out how to move it to a VCR tape on Thursday. So, I started doing that. Then Friday, yesterday, when I woke up I went in to kick off another recording and nothing on my DVR would play. I messed with it and called Time-Warner cable but they said there was nothing they could do except trade out the cable box.....grrrrr. So, if anyone can tell me what happended on One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives and Criminal Minds this last week - I would appreciate it.

Well, there is a little bit about my week. I know I say it all the time, but I will try to get more regular with my blogging again.

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you about Desparate Houswives; it was a good one. Just call me. Go to the Dr. Love ya' Mom

T said...

Check out ABC.com you can watch all episodes of Desperate or Grey'e or what not.

Anonymous said...

you still alive????

Anonymous said...

I'm with Cuz ! You okay? You haven't posted in 12 days; that's not like you. Love Ya'