Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just a quick one.....

....I had a funny quote from Dr. Kuban from last night but instead I am just posting a quick update. I am leaving after work today to go to Abilene for a couple of days. I'll have lunch with the kids tomorrow, do some studying while they are in school and then pick them up. Mason has a b-ball game Saturday [pictures to come] and then I will head home with some fun stuff in between, I am sure.

So, no new posts until Sunday - everyone reading, have a great weekend.

P.S. Courtney noticed a new element of my blog design - when you hover over any links, like the title of this post or the stuff to the side, you will see a sparkly background. I found this on someone else's blog and stole it - the color scheme doesn't really match, but it is fun.

No comments: