Friday, December 01, 2006

Don't like the weather ?

In Texas they say if you don't like the weather, then just wait a minute. That saying couldn't have been more true than 2 days ago. On Wednesday, we topped out at a balmy 80 degrees - it was sunshine and shorts all day. I went to the movie that night, around 5:00p, when I came out of the theatre 2 hours later the temp had dropped 35 degrees.....and it was raining.

By the next morning it was VERY cold.....around 30 degrees when I woke up and it actually got colder throughout the morning. From about 10:00a - 3:00p - it was rain, sleet and snow.....yes, snow. The weather person called it a "winter-mix" and it was a mess. Luckily I had no work and no school yesterday so I just stayed in and snuggled up.

Here are some pics from the day :

[the ledge on my balcony]

[a close-up of the ledge]

[my patio chairs]

[my footsteps on the balcony]

[my poor car]

2 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

We need some more "winter-mix" to get us in that Christmassy mood. :)

Anonymous said...

I recognize the furniture!!!!