Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My "weekend" plans......

So, my two days off start tomorrow.....I started my laundry on Sunday and finally got it finished yesterday morning so no laundry to do. Basically, I will be finalizing installations of services at my new apartment and will probably actually move some stuff over there tomorrow. Fragile stuff like plants, pictures, etc. Also, in the afternoon tomorrow, I am moving my OFFICE over there. I have my DSL modem from SBC and my phone over there is now on, so I figured it would be good to move my office over on my days off before the real move and get everything up and running. And, then starting Friday, I will go over to the new apartment to work and come back to the current apartment for sleeping, etc.

Of course, there will be a WalMart run sometime in the next two days also. I don't really need much stuff, milk, butter, some lunch meat.....but I will be getting a few things for the apartment like a new shower curtain, ice trays, etc. And, I do plan to have a lunch with my friend Eric on Thursday.

All in all, a good two days off. Probably won't be on the computer much other than when I set it up tomorrow so have a good Wednesday/Thursday and I'll be back at the end of the week.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You have no idea.

;)

Digital Fortress said...

It will be great once you got your new place all set up. Have fun!